Complete your Winter look with this Mitchell & Ness hoodie. Perfect for casual at-home wear or layering underneath a coat or rain jacket, this hoodie will be sure to keep you warm as the temperature drops.
The Oakland Raiders were founded & played from 1960-1981 before relocating to Los Angeles. The Raiders played in L.A from '82-'94, before shifting home to Oakland in '95. They remained in Oakland until 2019 before moving to their current home in Las Vegas. The iconic logo of a pirate or 'raider' wearing a helmet has been stood as the team logo & colours since 1964.
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Regular fit
- Kangaroo pocket
- Custom front team name design
- Ribbed waistband and cuffs
- Mitchell & Ness embroidered cuff logo
- Cold wash/line dry. Please refer to specific internal hangtag for additional details.