Casually cool, this Vintage Keyline tee has everything you are looking for. Made from 100% cotton and with an ultra soft touch, this is a tee you don't want to miss out on.
Originally founded in Fort Wayne Indiana, the Pistons got their name from the original owners business which manufactured pistons. The franchise moved to Detroit in '57 and kept the Pistons name as it aligned with Detroit's automotive identity.
- 100% Cotton
- Vintage fit: this style is a relaxed fit tee
- Overdyed with enzyme wash for vintage look
- Vintage cracked screenprinted front design
- Mitchell & Ness screenprinted logo
- Cold wash/line dry. Please refer to specific internal hangtag for additional details.